The Girl Booker

The Girl Booker

Monday, July 12, 2010

Well, Well, Well...

Following on from a thought I mentioned in my last post... I have been reading a fantastic book that I don't really feel like writing about. The Well At The World's End (A.J. Mackinnon) is beautifully and humourously written. Upon reflection, I think because it is so vibrant, and such a yarn, I would prefer to talk about it because writing seems too passive a response to so energetic a book. In fact, Tall Boy (my partner in crime) and I have been taking turns to read passages aloud to one another and I think this enhances the enjoyment factor. It's a book full of tall tales to tell around a campfire. So without further didaction I'll merely direct you to find a copy of the book and a handy campfire ASAP. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment